Unmatched in fit and finish, Marvin’s timeless Ultimate Swinging French doors are a modern classic. Combining traditional design and expert Marvin craftsmanship, our energy-efficient Ultimate Swinging French doors feature endless design combinations to complement any space. Choose from inswing or outswing doors in a variety of styles engineered for years of performance — with super tough Ultrex® construction, your sill won’t warp, rot, corrode or fade over time. As a Marvin Window Installer NJ we are proud to offer Marvin Ultimate Outswing French Doors with the following features.
Marvin French Door Standard Features
- Tempered, one-lite LoĒ2-272® with argon insulating glass
- Available with traditional shadow lines of a raised panel or the crisp, clean look of a flat panel
- Multi-point locking system on the active panel
- Head and foot bolts on inactive panel
- Satin Taupe adjustable hinges
- Bare wood interior
- Extruded aluminum clad exterior (clad units)
- All-wood brick mould casing (wood units)
- Oak sill liner in beige (standard) or bronze
- 4 9/16″ jambs
- Most Ultimate French Doors have a DP40 rating for commercial-grade performance
- This product is CE certified.
MARVIN CUSTOM COLORS
No matter what your inspiration for a custom window or door color, Marvin® will match it. You get any color your heart desires, with your own personal custom color name and a 20-year warranty.
Divided Lite Patterns
Marvin’s custom capabilities allow us to create almost any divided lite pattern you can dream up. Divides lites can feature an array of muntin widths, unique muntin profiles, rectangular or radius cuts and more. Choose from an existing lite cut, specify custom divided lites according to a new design or ask our design professionals to assist in creating a pattern for your needs.
The result is a window or door that combines the detailing and craftsmanship of a small millwork house with the product performance delivered by an industry leader.
This tough, extruded aluminum swinging screen door provides solid protection and outstanding performance. The frame is made of the same thick metal as the cladding on the door itself, so both the profile and the finish match the exterior of the door perfectly. It also features die cast handles, an automatic closer and aluminum hinges.
Performance Glass Options
Glazing options such as LoĒ²-272® and LoĒ³-366® enhance energy performance. Tempered and laminated glazing options are available to meet special safety and impact requirements.